The Courts at Panipat were previously situated at the “Kabri Wali Kothi”. The Court of Additional District & Sessions Judge was set up at Panipat district on 2 May 1990 and Shri Suresh Chand Jain was the first Additional District & Sessions Judge, of Panipat.
The new judicial complex was inaugurated by Hon’ble Mr. Justice Mukul Mudgal, the then Chief Justice of Punjab & Haryana High Court on 29th August 2010. The Haryana Govt. declared Panipat as a separate Sessions Division vide notification no. S.O. 119/C.A. 2/1974/S.7/2010 dated 16 December 2010. Sh. Kailash Chand Sharma, who earlier also served as Chief Judicial Magistrate and Additional District & sessions Judge-I, Panipat took over the charge as the first District & Sessions Judge, Panipat w.e.f. 8 April 2011. The name Panipat is reminiscent of the great battles that were fought here between might forces over many centuries. According to the legend, Panipat was one of the five villages (Prasthas) founded by the Pandavas during the time of “Mahabharata”; it´s the historic name being “Panduprastha”. The first verse of the Bhagwat Geeta is possibly referencing Panipat as “Dharamkshetra”. The three historic battles of Panipat were fought here, which were the turning points in Indian history. Panipat has situated on the bank of the river Yamuna. This District is bordered by District Karnal, Sonepat, Jind, Kaithal, and the State of Uttar Pradesh. Panipat is situated on Grand Trunk road built by Sher Shah Suri and is just 96 Kms. North of National Capital, Delhi. The newly constructed flyover across the Grand Trunk road is one of the longest flyovers in India.
Panipat is a city of textiles and carpets. That´s why it is also known as “City of Weavers” or “City of Handloom”. It is the biggest center of “Shoddy Yarn” in the world.
The “Achar Pachranga” is a well known Indian pickle produced in Panipat since 1925. Panipat also has heavy Industries with a refinery of Indian Oil Corporation, a National Thermal Power Corporation plant, and a National Fertilizers plant. The Samalkha subdivision is also famous for the foundry of agricultural instruments. The main places of attraction in Panipat are the Panipat Museum, Tomb of Ibrahim Lodhi, Kabuli Bagh, Devi Mandir, Kala Amb, Salar Gunj Gate, and Tomb of Sufi Saint Bu Ali Shah Qalander.
Panipat remained a part of Karnal District till 31st October 1989 and thereafter it was upgraded as a separate District.
Panipat Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Panipat Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on February 26, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Panipat Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Panipat Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Panipat Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Panipat Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Panipat Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Panipat Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Panipat Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
Panipat Court Address:
- The Distt & Session Judge, Panipat
Sector – 6, HUDA,
Pin – 132103
- Landline Number – 01802657171
- FAX: 0180-2657171
- Email ID: email@example.com
We advise to you for other Panipat Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read below official recruitment notification carefully before apply.
- Interview timings for Recruitment schedule for the posts of Peons regarding advertisement dated 10-01-2021 in Sessions Division Panipat
- REJECTED APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER DUE DATE PEON ADVT. DATED 10.01.2021
- List of Rejected Application Due to Under Age/ Over Age Candidates
- List of Rejected Application Due to Improper Application
- Interview schedule for Recruitment for the posts of Peons regarding advertisement dated 10-01-2021 in Sessions Division Panipat
- Advertisement No. 386 of 2021 for the Post of Peon.
- Postponement the Stenographer Grade-III exam to be held on 15-03-2020.
- Postponement of the Stenographer Grade-III exam to be held on 15-03-2020.
- LIST OF REJECTED APPLICATION RECEIVED FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER-III (ADHOC BASIS)
- LIST OF REJECTED APPLICATION DUE TO RECEIVED AFTER DUE DATE I.E. 04.03.2020 FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER-III (ADHOC BASIS)
- LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR STENOGRAPHY TEST FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER-III (ADHOC BASIS) TO BE HELD ON 15.03.2020
- Time and Venue for Stenography Test to be on 15.03.2020
- Public notice regarding steno-cum-typist recruitment in PLA(PUS)
- Recruitment for the post of Stenographer
- Recrument for one post of steno Typist and One post of Ahlmad/Clerk in PLA (PUS), Panipat.
- Ambala Court Recruitment 2021
- Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2021
- Faridabad Court Recruitment 2021
- Fatehabad Court Recruitment 2021
- Gurgaon Court Recruitment 2021
- Hisar Court Recruitment 2021
- Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2021
- Jind Court Recruitment 2021
- Kaithal Court Recruitment 2021
- Karnal Court Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra Court Recruitment 2021
- Mahendragarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Mewat Court Recruitment 2021
- Palwal Court Recruitment 2021
- Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021
- Panipat Court Recruitment 2021
- Rewari Court Recruitment 2021
- Rohtak Court Recruitment 2021
- Sirsa Court Recruitment 2021
- Sonipat Court Recruitment 2021
- Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2021